Woomler Engineering is looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic PHP Developer, to participate in the diverse projects of the team and implement the clients’ ideas in perfectly crafted lines of code.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with all development team members (Business Analyst, Data Administrator, Graphic Designer, Front-end Developer, etc.)
• Maintain development, staging, and production environments;
• Develop, commit, test, and deploy the organization’s web-based application coded in PHP and MySQL, utilizing Laravel/Angular framework, container methodology (Docker), Redis, and other open-source tools and frameworks as necessary;
• Write “clean”, well designed code;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• In depth knowledge of Core PHP Language and OOPS Concepts, MYSQL Database;
• Proficiency in Laravel, Code Igniter;
• At least 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment using PHP, Laravel/Angular as a framework, MySQL and other various SQL products, Docker containers, and Amazon Web services such as RDS, S3, ElastiCache, ECR, ECS, VPC, etc;
• Advanced MVC framework knowledge: Laravel;
• Ability to work in a diverse team;
• Strong analytical skills.